Welcome to the #LMMLinkup! This is a place where we as book-loving bloggers come together to share our posts about literacy, books, blogging, and anything to do with reading and learning. Please join us! I’m excited to see the wonderful posts that everyone links up this week.
Now let’s celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
This book is a mother’s message to her married daughters about lessons she’s learned through her own marriage as well as those gleaned from years of ministry to couples. This review is a must-read although the giveaway ended last week. I hope you will check it out.
My Favorite Post of the Week:
by BenC @ A Bookish Life
This post features a lovely review of a picture book that I’m excited to get my hands on. The illustrations are beautiful, and the concept behind the book is intriguing. My son is attracted to anything humorous or out-of-the-ordinary, so I think this book will be right up his alley!
Want to be the next to be featured? Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to link up with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome posts featuring books or written with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels to receive comments, right? Plus, you could be honored as our Top Commentor if you submit your report to Mary! Remember it is also nice to follow fellow bloggers on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!